Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take advantage of this social trend. A Paint & Cocktails night typically attracts female guests into your venue to paint, eat, and drink.
We’ll transform your unused dining space into an event full of painting (and paying) customers, at no charge to you.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The event lasts 2 hours, approximately 7 – 9 PM on a night of your choice.
- We arrive early and stay late to set up and clean up.
- Your expected revenue for the evening is patron’s purchases of drinks plus any food items.
- Exposure to a new and potentially repeat, customer base.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Grouping of tables & Chairs for 15 – 20 people. Preferably banquet style with 10 chairs on either side. Tables cleared of all condiments plates and cutlery. (We put down plastic table cloths to protect the tables).
- Pitchers of tap water– will be used to fill the water cups which we provide.
- Server – The bar bill will be higher if you have a proactive individual who filters through the event picking up empty glasses and inquiring about refills. There will be a rush as everyone arrives in the first 45 minutes, then they can cover a few tables while they also cover our event.
- In the interests of not disturbing others, it’s best if we are separated from any non-painting diners.
- Lighting: The brighter the better, please turn up the lights during the event.
- Music: Please turn the music down a notch so our artist’s instructions can be heard
WHAT WE NEED TO START PROMOTING THE EVENT:
- A start date: 4-6 weeks away to promote the event properly.
- A regular commitment: We prefer that venues host us on a regular basis. We’re happy to let you try us once, but if it goes well we would like you to host us twice a month. Same time, same day of the week.
- Any cross promotion of the event by your establishment is welcomed. Please inquire about promotional materials which can assist with this.